Thursday, February 10, 2011

Will you marry me?

...JK


Some cruel stuff! I hope this never happens to anybody that reads this blog. I have no clue what this guy was thinking when he put these up cause this is the worst kind of let down out there. There is no information about how far apart these posts on the road were but it was probably planned for maximum damage.

Actually I think that something like this is way better than a marriage proposal in public like at a ball game or something due to confusion with names. "Hi Jennifer, will you marry me?" Is not very specific. There are probably a couple of Jennifers out at the stadium that day.

You know what, now feel like this guy might be pulling everybody's leg since Jennifer is such a common name. All the Jennifers that see this message will probably be scared out of their minds due to the lack of specificity of the message. Funny guy. Bad way of breaking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment