Friday, February 11, 2011

Clothing

Some clothing is so freaktastically expensive these days! Anybody ever buy a 100$ pair of jeans or a shirt for over 200$? Looking at you ladies! For a simple guy like me I have no clue what people go for such expensive clothing. Yeah I guess they look nice and ritzy but doesn't something that costs 75% cheaper feel just as nice?

A lot of it is catered towards extravagance and these types of clothing do look nice. But that in no way justifies this monstrosity:


Over ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS for a torn up t-shirt that looks like it belongs on a homeless person? Seriously what the heck! You want nice shell ear rings? Go to the beach and pick them up for free for goodness sakes. There are some things that are just plain ridiculous in the world and this is one of em.

That fabric most definitely is worth about a dollar that means that selling one shirt would have made over 1500% turn around! Whoever designed this better have higher-plane-of-existence knowledge and made this crummy shirt cure everything including common sense. Okay I give up. I have no clue why people like this stuff. Somebody please explain to me why something like this can even get on the market!

For me personally since I was the youngest out of all my relatives and family friend's children, I just get all the hand me downs. Free tux? Can't pass that up. Free jeans? Why not. The shirts don't always fit but they do serve as nice pajamas every now and then. Fun stuff.

1 comment:

  1. It obviously cost a lot to steal those shirts from homeless people.

    ReplyDelete