Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sushi

So I went to a sushi buffet today with my friend. It was the worst experience of my life. For people that don't know how a sushi all-you-can-eat works, you order all the sushi you want for a fixed price. However, you must finish everything you order (no leaving the rice ball behind either!) or else you pay extra for whatever you can't finish.

My friend and I were pretty hungry at the beginning. We ordered a lot of great sushi and it was awesome. When the time for seconds came around, we though we could go for more... Oh how wrong we were! In the end I had to stuff my face with sushi to a point at which I felt like I would explode. And my friend didn't want either of us to die so he decided to cut it short and pay for the rest we couldn't finish.

...Sad thing is this is the third time this has happened...

1 comment: