Saturday, February 12, 2011

Random startup generator

Hey guys so I found a really funny site for great ideas for new startups! With all this startup fever going around these days people can't seem to stop comparing sites to other sites.

For example, Quora is the Yahoo Answers for the tech savvy. This site my friend showed me just produces all sorts of random mixes of "it's this for that". One example is:


Okay this one makes sense I guess. It probably already exists but if not I bet people would go there if they needed rush delivery. Clicking around some more I find some interesting ones...


Mmm... that might work. Send your laundry in, somebody picks it up, does it and returns it for you? Maybe some really lazy people would go for this idea! But how about:


Derp... uh what? Am I going on this site to buy collegiate Jewish women or am I going on this site because it's targeted towards them? Hmm... This is kind of getting ridiculous...


Hey! This one I might actually go for! Hopefully it's got more control so hopefully my sessions won't end up with some 13 year old boy flashing me all the time. This could be really cool! And I'm somewhat flattered too since the bot probably thinks I'm attractive. I mean it's got to right? Why else would it throw this idea at me?


Hey! Wait a second. Stop flip flopping around so much. What are you trying to insinuate huh? Stupid website!

There's also another site that produces a pretty legit looking website and randomly generates a startup name and idea for it. Not as random or as funny as the one before it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment